K12 PlayKits are designed to give you everything you need for your upcoming school or competition performance without all the hassle, hoops, and uncertainty of traditional licensing. This one-time fee includes a PDF performance script/score, Copy License, Opening Act performance license, marketing materials, and more!
K12 PlayKits are only available for accredited elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool performances. All other groups must apply for a license via application form.
Questions about how it works? Click here for our K12 PlayKit FAQ!
PlayKit | Alice in Wonderland
by Sharon Holland
Take a tumble down the rabbit hole with Alice and you’ll land in a wonderfully wacky world of rhymes and ridiculousness, checkerboards and cheeky cats, Mad Hatters and mayhem. In this head-spinning show, Alice chases the White Rabbit through the audience, attends the most absurd tea party in history, and faces off with the ragingly red Queen of Hearts — what could possibly go wrong? Curiouser and curiouser…
"Alice in Wonderland is a triumph of imagination in which nonsense cavorts with meaning in a celebration of language."- Chanhassen Villager
“[Alice in Wonderland] is so full of energy and imagination that you’ll probably think it a shame when it’s time to go back up the rabbit hole.”-Pioneer Press
Pages: 48 pg
Casting Breakdown: 43 characters (doubling possible)
Estimated run time: 60-75 minutes (Can be cut for competition)
Originally produced in Children's Theatre Company's 69-70 season
This K12 PlayKit includes:
- Opening Act Edition PDF script
- Opening Act performance license for 1-8 performances (choose the number of performances using drop-down bar).
- Copy license to copy included PDF script for your cast, crew, and production team. There is no additional cost for scripts!
- Media pack including logo PNG & SVG's as well as template poster files.
- Director's Guide with tips, suggested rehearsal activities, FAQ, and more!
- Cutting permission for competition performances and link to add performances as you progress through the competition.