K12 PlayKits are designed to give you everything you need for your upcoming school or competition performance without all the hassle, hoops, and uncertainty of traditional licensing. This one-time fee includes a PDF performance script/score, Copy License, Opening Act performance license, marketing materials, and more!
K12 PlayKits are only available for accredited elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool performances. All other groups must apply for a license via application form.
Questions about how it works? Click here for our K12 PlayKit FAQ!
K12 Kit | The Book of Everything
by Richard Tulloch
Based on the novel by Guus Kujier
Nine year-old Thomas can see things no one else can: tropical fish thriving in the Amsterdam canals, trumpeting sparrows and even a hailstorm of frogs. He also sees the unhappiness of his family, the violence in his father, and the pain that lingers long after the war is over. All this – good and bad – he carefully records in his magical and hopeful Book of Everything.
Winner of the 2015 AATE Distinguished Play Award
Pages: 106 pg
Casting Breakdown: 8 characters + ensemble
Estimated run time: 90 minutes (Can be cut for competition)
This K12 PlayKit includes:
- Opening Act Edition PDF script
- Opening Act performance license for 1-8 performances (choose the number of performances using drop-down bar).
- Copy license to copy included PDF script for your cast, crew, and production team. There is no additional cost for scripts!
- Media pack including logo PNG & SVG's as well as template poster files.
- Director's Guide with tips, suggested rehearsal activities, FAQ, and more!
- Cutting permission for competition performances and link to add performances as you progress through the competition.