K12 PlayKits are designed to give you everything you need for your upcoming school or competition performance without all the hassle, hoops, and uncertainty of traditional licensing. This one-time fee includes a PDF performance script/score, Copy License, Opening Act performance license, marketing materials, and more!
K12 PlayKits are only available for accredited elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool performances. All other groups must apply for a license via application form.
Questions about how it works? Click here for our K12 PlayKit FAQ!
PlayKit | The Legend of Lento the Coyote
by Alberto Justiniano
With music by Gary Rue
Set in the southwest during the Spanish conquest, a lost Navajo boy, Anahu, finds an unsmiling friend in a coyote named Lento. The pair embarks on an adventure to find Anahu’s home, but they must first seek the help of the old wise man who lives atop the mountain. These colorful and unusual characters come to life in this comic story of friendship, hope and strength; virtues that lie within us all.
Pages: 58 pg
Casting Breakdown: 14 characters plus ensemble
Estimated run time: 60 minutes
This K12 PlayKit includes:
- Opening Act Edition PDF script and score
- Opening Act performance license for 1-8 performances (choose the number of performances using drop-down bar).
- Copy license to copy included PDF script for your cast, crew, and production team. There is no additional cost for scripts!
- Media pack including logo PNG & SVG's as well as template poster files.
- Director's Guide with tips, suggested rehearsal activities, FAQ, and more!
- Demo tracks with vocals for rehearsal
- Production audio tracks for performance
I Can't Howl | Sung by Gary Rue
Cool, Cool Cat | Sung by Gary Rue
Scorpion's Lullabye | Sung by Gary Rue
Lento Finale | Sung by Gary Rue