K12 PlayKits are designed to give you everything you need for your upcoming school or competition performance without all the hassle, hoops, and uncertainty of traditional licensing. This one-time fee includes a PDF performance script/score, Copy License, Opening Act performance license, marketing materials, and more!
K12 PlayKits are only available for accredited elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool performances. All other groups must apply for a license via application form.
Questions about how it works? Click here for our K12 PlayKit FAQ!
PlayKit | The Rainbow Crow
by Rhiana Yazzie
With music by Gary Rue
Today we ask why is the crow so noisy, and why is she so inky black? It wasn’t always so; indeed, she once was known for her beautiful voice and colorful feathers. But, according to Lenape legend, she heroically sacrificed her beauty to save her friends. The Rainbow Crow tells her story of not only sacrifice but also of the discovery of a central truth: that inner beauty and loyalty are more important than appearance.
Pages: 71 pg
Casting Breakdown: 13 characters (doubling possible)
Estimated run time: 60-75 minutes
This K12 PlayKit includes:
- Opening Act Edition PDF script and score
- Opening Act performance license for 1-8 performances (choose the number of performances using drop-down bar).
- Copy license to copy included PDF script for your cast, crew, and production team. There is no additional cost for scripts!
- Media pack including logo PNG & SVG's as well as template poster files.
- Director's Guide with tips, suggested rehearsal activities, FAQ, and more!
- Production audio tracks for performance