K12 PlayKits are designed to give you everything you need for your upcoming school or competition performance without all the hassle, hoops, and uncertainty of traditional licensing. This one-time fee includes a PDF performance script/score, Copy License, Opening Act performance license, marketing materials, and more!
K12 PlayKits are only available for accredited elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool performances. All other groups must apply for a license via application form.
Questions about how it works? Click here for our K12 PlayKit FAQ!
PlayKit | Sherlock Holmes and the Baker Street Irregulars
by Thomas W. Olson
Based on the novel by Arthur Conan Doyle
Out in the damp London streets, at the river wharf, and in his comfortable flat at 221-B Baker Street, Sherlock Holmes is at work on a puzzling new case. In addition to his faithful friend Watson, Holmes has enlisted the cooperation of some ragged street urchins known as the “Baker Street Irregulars.” Together they investigate the appearance in London of a derelict cargo ship and the poisonous giant rat of Sumatra, a royal kidnapping, the eruption of Krakatoa, and a pair of lethal pygmies.
Playwright: Thomas W. Olson
Pages: 80 pg
Casting Breakdown: 22 roles + ensemble (Doubling Possible)
Estimated Run Time: 105 minutes (can be cut for competition)
Originally produced in Children's Theatre Company's 88-89 Season
This K12 PlayKit includes:
- Opening Act Edition PDF script
- Opening Act performance license for 1-8 performances (choose the number of performances using drop-down bar).
- Copy license to copy included PDF script for your cast, crew, and production team. There is no additional cost for scripts!
- Media pack including logo PNG & SVG's as well as template poster files.
- Director's Guide with tips, suggested rehearsal activities, FAQ, and more!
- Cutting permission for competition performances and link to add performances as you progress through the competition.