K12 PlayKits are designed to give you everything you need for your upcoming school or competition performance without all the hassle, hoops, and uncertainty of traditional licensing. This one-time fee includes a PDF performance script/score, Copy License, Opening Act performance license, marketing materials, and more!
K12 PlayKits are only available for accredited elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool performances. All other groups must apply for a license via application form.
Questions about how it works? Click here for our K12 PlayKit FAQ!
PlayKit | The Wind in the Willows
by Thomas W. Olson
With music by Roberta Carlson
Based on the story by Kenneth Grahame
Mr. Mole had no idea when he scurried out of his cozy underground home on a bright spring day what marvelous adventures and good friends the day would bring. Inspired by the new season, the Mole is determined to leave his reclusive life behind and explore the world above ground. Mole’s explorations lead him to discover the River Bank, Wild Wood, Toad Hall and even catch a glimpse of the Wide World. More importantly, he finds new friends: the dependable Water Rat, wise Old Badger, and the notorious Mr. Toad.
Pages: 106 pg
Casting Breakdown: 19 roles + Ensemble
Estimated run time: 1 hour and 45 minutes (Can be cut for competition)
This K12 PlayKit includes:
- Opening Act Edition PDF script and score
- Opening Act performance license for 1-8 performances (choose the number of performances using drop-down bar)
- Copy license to copy included PDF script for your cast, crew, and production team. There is no additional cost for scripts!
- Media pack including logo PNG & SVG's as well as template poster files.
- Director's Guide with tips, suggested rehearsal activities, FAQ, and more!
- Production audio tracks