K12 PlayKits are designed to give you everything you need for your upcoming school or competition performance without all the hassle, hoops, and uncertainty of traditional licensing. This one-time fee includes a PDF performance script/score, Copy License, Opening Act performance license, marketing materials, and more!
K12 PlayKits are only available for accredited elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool performances. All other groups must apply for a license via application form.
Questions about how it works? Click here for our K12 PlayKit FAQ!
K12 Kit | Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp
by Timothy Mason
Aladdin, a loveable yet lazy boy, brings equal amounts of grief and delight to his widowed mother. Soon enough, the sorcerer tricks him into embarking on an adventure to find a magical lamp. Along the way, Aladdin faces many challenges and narrowly avoids demise with the help of a few friends along the way. Aladdin uses the lamp to win over the love of the princess but it doesn't take long for the sorcerer to mess things up. Will Aladdin defeat the sorcerer and restore the kingdom?
Playwright: Timothy Mason
Pages: 57 pg
Casting Breakdown: 18 roles + ensemble (Doubling Possible)
Estimated Run Time: 75-90 minutes (Can be cut for competition)
Originally produced in Children's Theatre Company's 77-78 Season
This K12 PlayKit includes:
- Opening Act Edition PDF script
- Opening Act performance license for 1-8 performances (choose the number of performances using drop-down bar).
- Copy license to copy included PDF script for your cast, crew, and production team. There is no additional cost for scripts!
- Media pack including logo PNG & SVG's as well as template poster files.
- Director's Guide with tips, suggested rehearsal activities, FAQ, and more!
- Cutting permission for competition performances and link to add performances as you progress through the competition.