K12 PlayKits are designed to give you everything you need for your upcoming school or competition performance without all the hassle, hoops, and uncertainty of traditional licensing. This one-time fee includes a PDF performance script/score, Copy License, Opening Act performance license, marketing materials, and more!
K12 PlayKits are only available for accredited elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool performances. All other groups must apply for a license via application form.
Questions about how it works? Click here for our K12 PlayKit FAQ!
PlayKit | Apollo and the Trials of Hercules
by John Maclay and Joe Foust
Apollo’s father has gone missing and the 14-year-old is trying to find answers – to who they are, who they will become, but mostly what happened to their Mythology professor father? Suddenly Apollo is swept away on the adventure of a lifetime where all things become clear. OK to be honest, things get really confusing for a while – there’s the Underworld, different gods appearing, a Cyclops – but ultimately Apollo finds the path forward.
Pages: 52 pg
Casting Breakdown: 11 characters plus ensemble (doubling possible) | This production was designed for a cast including transgender actors. All pronouns can be altered as needed to be appropriate for your actors.
Estimated run time: 60-75 minutes
This K12 PlayKit includes:
- Opening Act Edition PDF script
- Opening Act performance license for 1-8 performances (choose the number of performances using drop-down bar)
- Copy license to copy included PDF script for your cast, crew, and production team. There is no additional cost for scripts!
- Media pack including logo PNG & SVG's as well as template poster files.
- Director's Guide with tips, suggested rehearsal activities, FAQ, and more!