K12 PlayKits are designed to give you everything you need for your upcoming school or competition performance without all the hassle, hoops, and uncertainty of traditional licensing. This one-time fee includes a PDF performance script/score, Copy License, Opening Act performance license, marketing materials, and more!
K12 PlayKits are only available for accredited elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool performances. All other groups must apply for a license via application form.
Questions about how it works? Click here for our K12 PlayKit FAQ!
PlayKit | Dracula
by Don Fleming
based on the novel by Bram Stoker
Based on Bram Stoker’s dark tale, this faithful, fast-moving adaptation tells the story of Dracula’s ultimate demise. The play begins with the arrival of Jonathon Harker at the home of Count Dracula in Transylvania. Unaware of Dracula’s evil and bloody lifestyle, Harker sets forth the sale of an estate in London to Dracula, and opens the door to Dracula’s reign of terror in Harker’s homeland. As Dracula moves on to his new estate, he leaves Harker behind as a meal for the horrible creatures that dwell at his Transylvanian home.
Pages: 64 pg
Casting Breakdown: 11-21 roles (doubling possible)
Estimated run time: 60 minutes (Can be cut for competition)
This script was originally developed for Seattle Children’s Theatre Summer Season, an acclaimed program in which student actors and theatre professionals come together to produce polished Play. The Summer Season inspired by classic works, were specifically written for students in grades 4 through 12 to develop acting and other theatrical skills.
This K12 PlayKit includes:
- Opening Act Edition PDF script
- Opening Act performance license for 1-8 performances (choose the number of performances using drop-down bar)
- Copy license to copy included PDF script for your cast, crew, and production team. There is no additional cost for scripts!
- Media pack including logo PNG & SVG's as well as template poster files.
- Director's Guide with tips, suggested rehearsal activities, FAQ, and more!
- Cutting permission for competition performances and link to add performances as you progress through the competition.