K12 PlayKits are designed to give you everything you need for your upcoming school or competition performance without all the hassle, hoops, and uncertainty of traditional licensing. This one-time fee includes a PDF performance script/score, Copy License, Opening Act performance license, marketing materials, and more!
K12 PlayKits are only available for accredited elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool performances. All other groups must apply for a license via application form.
Questions about how it works? Click here for our K12 PlayKit FAQ!
PlayKit | Nutcracker!
by Randy Latimer
With music by Gary Rue
Mrs. Covington of Dorsett Middle School has high aspirations for the holiday show — a production of the classic “Nutcracker Suite” with singing and almost-dancing. Not so fast! There are auditions with a lunch box poem, a James Cagney impersonation, and a recitation of state capitals. And there is a dress rehearsal with soccer team mice, a Sugar Plum Fairy with earphones, and a Fearsome Struggle — not to mention a tuba solo and flying debris.
Type: Holiday Musical
Pages: 58 pg
Casting Breakdown: 25 characters (doubling possible)
Estimated run time: 60 minutes
This K12 PlayKit includes:
- Opening Act Edition PDF script and score
- Opening Act performance license for 1-8 performances (choose the number of performances using drop-down bar)
- Copy license to copy included PDF script for your cast, crew, and production team. There is no additional cost for scripts!
- Media pack including logo PNG & SVG's as well as template poster files.
- Director's Guide with tips, suggested rehearsal activities, FAQ, and more!
- Demo tracks with vocals
- Production audio tracks
Venus and Mars
We Can Do Anything
I'm Tearing My Hair Out
Anyone Can Dance