K12 PlayKits are designed to give you everything you need for your upcoming school or competition performance without all the hassle, hoops, and uncertainty of traditional licensing. This one-time fee includes a PDF performance script/score, Copy License, Opening Act performance license, marketing materials, and more!
K12 PlayKits are only available for accredited elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool performances. All other groups must apply for a license via application form.
Questions about how it works? Click here for our K12 PlayKit FAQ!
PlayKit | The Tale of Peter Rabbit
by Ann Schulman
With music by Gary Rue
Based on the story by Beatrix Potter
Peter is an explorer who always seems to get into trouble. He goes where he is not supposed to, and often runs off alone. Sometimes the temptation of going into Mr. McGregor’s garden is just too much for him. Join Peter, his sisters, and friends on an adventure!
Pages: 52 pg
Casting Breakdown: 19 roles + ensemble (doubling possible)
Estimated run time: 60 minutes
This K12 PlayKit includes:
- Opening Act Edition PDF script and score
- Opening Act performance license for 1-8 performances (choose the number of performances using drop-down bar).
- Copy license to copy included PDF script for your cast, crew, and production team. There is no additional cost for scripts!
- Media pack including logo PNG & SVG's as well as template poster files.
- Director's Guide with tips, suggested rehearsal activities, FAQ, and more!
- Demo tracks with vocals for rehearsal
- Production audio tracks for performance