K12 PlayKits are designed to give you everything you need for your upcoming school or competition performance without all the hassle, hoops, and uncertainty of traditional licensing. This one-time fee includes a PDF performance script/score, Copy License, Opening Act performance license, marketing materials, and more!
K12 PlayKits are only available for accredited elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool performances. All other groups must apply for a license via application form.
Questions about how it works? Click here for our K12 PlayKit FAQ!
PlayKit | Robin Hood
by Greg Banks
High-powered and action-packed, this is not your yeomanly tale of yore, but a lean, mean swordfight-fueled story of good vs. evil, trickery vs. heroism, compassion vs. greed. Blink and you’ll miss something: A sharp joke, a sly jab, a treacherous attack, a band of underground heroes rallying for those who cannot.
“Banks has a knack for reinventing classic stories.” -Star Tribune
Pages: 58 pg
Casting Breakdown: 13 roles + Ensemble (doubling possible | originally performed with 4 actors + 1 musician)
Estimated run time: 70 minutes
Originally produced in Children’s Theatre Company's 2010-11 season
This K12 PlayKit includes:
- Opening Act Edition PDF script
- Opening Act performance license for 1-8 performances (choose the number of performances using drop-down bar)
- Copy license to copy included PDF script for your cast, crew, and production team. There is no additional cost for scripts!
- Media pack including logo PNG & SVG's as well as template poster files.
- Director's Guide with tips, suggested rehearsal activities, FAQ, and more!