K12 PlayKits are designed to give you everything you need for your upcoming school or competition performance without all the hassle, hoops, and uncertainty of traditional licensing. This one-time fee includes a PDF performance script/score, Copy License, Opening Act performance license, marketing materials, and more!
K12 PlayKits are only available for accredited elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool performances. All other groups must apply for a license via application form.
Questions about how it works? Click here for our K12 PlayKit FAQ!
PlayKit | Tiger Tales: Hmong Folk Tales
by Rick Shiomi and Cha Yang
With music by Gary Rue
The Thao family is in turmoil with the children bickering and the parents at their wits end. Grandma Pu comes to the rescue, settling everyone down with Tales of Tigers back home in Laos. The stories range from ironic (Nine Cubs Every Year) to metaphorical (Yer and the Tiger). Filled with zany music and party animals; like melodious monkeys and caustic crows, Tiger Tales: Hmong Folk Tales brings home the Hmong storytelling traditions that apply to all of our lives today.
Pages: 35 pg
Casting Breakdown: 31 characters (doubling possible)
Estimated run time: 45-60 minutes
This K12 PlayKit includes:
- Opening Act Edition PDF script and score
- Opening Act performance license for 1-8 performances (choose the number of performances using drop-down bar).
- Copy license to copy included PDF script for your cast, crew, and production team. There is no additional cost for scripts!
- Media pack including logo PNG & SVG's as well as template poster files.
- Director's Guide with tips, suggested rehearsal activities, FAQ, and more!
- Demo tracks with vocals for rehearsal
- Production audio tracks for performance