K12 PlayKits are designed to give you everything you need for your upcoming school or competition performance without all the hassle, hoops, and uncertainty of traditional licensing. This one-time fee includes a PDF performance script/score, Copy License, Opening Act performance license, marketing materials, and more!
K12 PlayKits are only available for accredited elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool performances. All other groups must apply for a license via application form.
Questions about how it works? Click here for our K12 PlayKit FAQ!
PlayKit | The Three Billy Goats Gruff
by Randy Latimer
With music by Gary Rue
A family of goats uses a bridge to cross over from their spring to winter pasture. When a family of trolls takes up permanent residence under the bridge, a feud breaks out. The two youngest members of the families strike up a friendship, and a late-night bridge crossing brings about a surprising truce.
Pages: 73 pg
Casting Breakdown: 22 characters (doubling possible)
Estimated run time: 60 minutes
This K12 PlayKit includes:
- Opening Act Edition PDF script and score
- Opening Act performance license for 1-8 performances (choose the number of performances using drop-down bar)
- Copy license to copy included PDF script for your cast, crew, and production team. There is no additional cost for scripts!
- Media pack including logo PNG & SVG's as well as template poster files.
- Director's Guide with tips, suggested rehearsal activities, FAQ, and more!
- Demo tracks with vocals
- Production audio tracks
It's Good to be a Goat | Sung by Gary Rue
Look, I'm Dancing on the Bridge | Sung by Gary Rue
Grass Pie | Sung by Gary Rue
Who's That Tromping | Sung by Gary Rue