K12 PlayKits are designed to give you everything you need for your upcoming school or competition performance without all the hassle, hoops, and uncertainty of traditional licensing. This one-time fee includes a PDF performance script/score, Copy License, Opening Act performance license, marketing materials, and more!
K12 PlayKits are only available for accredited elementary, middle, high school, or homeschool performances. All other groups must apply for a license via application form.
Questions about how it works? Click here for our K12 PlayKit FAQ!
PlayKit | Baghdad Zoo
by Kevin Dyer
It’s 2003 and bombs are going off all over Baghdad. Iraq is being invaded and under the table are frightened children whose parents have not come back. And at Baghdad Zoo things are just as bad. There is no one to feed the animals because the keepers have all fled. It’s down to our children to save the day and protect the animals, because no one else will.
Pages: 27 pg
Casting Breakdown: 18 characters plus ensemble (doubling possible)
Estimated run time: 60 minutes
Performance licenses only available in North America
This K12 PlayKit includes:
- Opening Act Edition PDF script
- Opening Act performance license for 1-8 performances (choose the number of performances using drop-down bar)
- Copy license to copy included PDF script for your cast, crew, and production team. There is no additional cost for scripts!
- Media pack including logo PNG & SVG's as well as template poster files.
- Director's Guide with tips, suggested rehearsal activities, FAQ, and more!
Photos from Fort Wayne Youth Theatre's Production of Baghdad Zoo